INTEGRATED MARKETING MANAGERS
SK Energy is seeking Integrated Marketing Managers for its growing energy shot business.
The Company was founded in 2011 by social entrepreneur Chris Clarke and entertainment mogul 50 Cent, and is backed by a combination of top investors and strategic partners.
Our product, SK Energy, is the best-tasting energy shot in the market, with 100% natural flavors; we also have a unique one-for-one give back partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme, where for every shot we sell we feed a child in need. We are distributed nationally across many top chains, including GNC, Rite-Aid, and CVS, have been featured on shows including Nightline and Rachel Ray.
The Integrated Marketing Manager role (we are hiring several) is a critical role in our marketing organization. We have dozens of retailer accounts and strategic partnerships, and our marketing programs with them range from simple to highly integrated and complex, and from traditional to cutting edge. This role is responsible for designing, implementing and managing these programs.
We’re seeking highly intelligent candidates with great charisma, the ability to doggedly chase and manage our partners, and creativity. There’s a lot of room to run and be creative, as well as to work closely across our organization.
Key duties include creating and presenting proposals, competitive pricing and activity reports, customer-specific product development, expense and budget management, participation in industry events and sales meetings, establish and maintain industry relationships, analyze customer needs and take appropriate actions.
Our offices are based in New York. Local candidates are preferred, but quite a bit of travel (potentially >50%) is likely.
- Develop and execute account strategies in accordance with Company objectives
- Create, manage and activate integrated marketing campaigns for key accounts — both traditional retailers and non-traditional partners
- Develop and help deliver SK presentations to groups from 3 to 300 people
- Develop creative integrated campaigns for key accounts – handling diverse facets of marketing, including advertising, events, sampling, social media, and events
- Manage key accounts and senior client relationships, working closely with CEO, brand director and head of sales
- Manage budget and track success of campaigns
- Establish individual and team goals, quotas, metrics and expectations in conjunction with CEO.
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance and strategies
- Measure performance of results to individual and team plan
- Identify new product opportunities within new or existing accounts and collaborate with sales to develop their successful introduction
- Contribute on longer term sales and marketing strategies for the company
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-5 years’ total work experience is required, with 2 years’ related experience in marketing, business development, consulting, or investment banking preferred
- Highly intelligent – bachelor’s is required, with strong track record of achievement
- Demonstrated interest in consumer products
- Must excel in very fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Consistent track record of achievement and growth throughout career / education, with demonstrated leadership potential
- “Never give up” mentality
- Highly collaborative with entrepreneurial energy
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Competency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Utmost integrity is a MUST to be part of our company
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to [email protected], with “Integrated Marketing Manager Application” in the subject line.
SK Energy’s parent company, Pure Growth Partners (www.puregrowth.com), is building and investing in disruptive companies in consumer packaged goods, media/tech, and luxury goods. All companies will have a strong “give-back” component with every purchase.